Thursday, May 8, 2008

Potty Training Update

Yesterday was Lily's first accident free day since we started going with underwear almost 2 weeks ago. Yeah Lily!

Madeleine was pretty much day-trained in about 2 weeks, and has been doing well for months now. She still wears a diaper at nap and bedtime, but she very rarely wets herself. Just poo occasionally, but she's mostly having bowel movements while she sleeps. I'll cross that bridge later I guess.

But Lily's been more difficult so far than Madeleine. She initiated the change and asked to wear underwear, but after a few days with a lot of accidents, she has asked to go back to diapers most mornings. I have to trick her into the underwear, but once they're on, she's fine.

Both yesterday and this morning she's been telling me she has to go poop about every 5 minutes. But we go sit on the potty, and nothing. I feel like it's the boy who cried wolf. If I ignore her, that will be the one time she's telling the truth!

No comments: