Sunday, December 13, 2009

OK - slow with the blogging these days.


Too much going on. I'll try and catch up some this week. I promise ;)

Today the girls and I did some holiday baking, something I'd been trying to do for years. I saw this decorating kit in Martha Stewart Everyday and knew I had to have it. Found out today Williams-Sonoma makes one too.

So this morning we rolled out the sugar cookie dough. Lily was very into ths shapes once I let her pick out Halloween-related cutters. Christmas Witches were more exciting than bells and candy canes. Madeleine was more interested in eating the dough of course.


Then this afternoon we did the decorating. I used the Royal Icing recipe that came with the set. Aside from the girls putting on way too much icing, the I'd say it was a hit. I had to do the other million cookies after they got tired, but they lasted much longer this year.


Madeleine's




Lily's

No comments: